- Smaller display issues in iPhone and Apple Watch corrected
- Settings for Estimote Beacons can be saved again
- Estimote Beacons can be added again
- Moduls can be removed again
- Performance fixes
- Introscreen optimization
- iPhone 6 Plus: The intro screens and the wizard at startup are displayed properly now.
- When adding a sensor the SensorTag 2.0 will not appear multiple times.
- When adding a sensor the Apple TV was incorrectly identified as sensor.
- Apple Watch: When viewing the current weather the temperature is displayed correctly now.
- Apple Watch support: get your weather or sensor data on your wrist!
- Support of Estimote Sticker: read out the temperature sensor of this waterproof gadget!
- Get alarmed for any sensor data: minimum and maximum value can be triggered
- Display more details of connected Bluetooth sensors in the configuration screen
- iPhone 6S / 6+ support: usage of the larger screen sizes
- TI Simplelink SensorTag fully supported (barometric pressure added)
- More weather info (barometric pressure & humidity) for current weather added
- Enhanced sensor wizard
- Added Japanese translation, courtesy of Ritsu Shinozak
- Added Russian translation, courtesy of Hanna Katargina
- Hint when Estimote Beacon is in reach
- Fixed bug which causes app to crash when a module was moved to a new position
- Weather data was retrieved more often than needed
- Support of the iPhone 6 / 6 plus barometric pressure sensor: Use your iPhone as an barometer.
- Support of the Estimote Beacon temperature sensor: Determine the temperature of any location, e.g. in the bedroom or garden.
- Support for the Multi-Standard SensorTag 2.0 (CC2650STK)
- 5-day weather forecast. The forecast of the next days for any location.
- Modular views. Customize your weather station:
- Add the actual weather of any location or the time / date.
- Add several sensors.
- Move the modules to any place you like.
- Added Polish translation, courtesy of Hubert Witkowski.
- Added Spanish translation, courtesy of Sigrid Herrera-Wentzel
- Fixed: Backward compatibility issues with version 7.1.2.
- Fixed: In some situations no weather data from OpenWeatherMap was displayed.
- Fixed issue with determination of the right location
- Information about the selected Open Weather Map station was integrated.
- This version fixes a bug with the determination of the current position via GPS. The correct weather data is displayed again now!
- Compatible with iOS 8.
- Connection problems to SensorTag solved under iOS 8.
- Layout adapted to the new screen sizes of the iPhone 6 / 6 plus.
- To optimize the stability of the connection between the TI SensorTag and MyWeatherCenter some changes to the iPhone app have been made.
- Now the app is going to connect every 320 ms to the TI weather sensor.
- Shows actual weather from current location.
- Shows weather data from Texas Instruments SensorTag (CC2541DK)
- Black or white theme can be selected.
- Regional settings for Fahrenheit or Celsius can be set.